- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Top off all fluid levels and set tire pressures. Preform basic Vehicle inspection OIL LEVEL WHEN CAR CAME IN ___________________
- DOES THE A/C BLOW WARM OR COLD ______________ PREFORMED A/C SYSTEM, E VAC, Record the amount of Freon VENT TEMPERATURE:Before ______After_33____ LOW PRESSURE READINGS: Before ______After___31___ HIGH PRESSURE READINGS: Before ______After___154___
- ENGINE ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – [Includes: Recover, Evacuate and Recharge Air Conditioning System.] – [Includes: R&I only those components necessary for the removal of the complete Engine Assembly. DOES NOT include transfer components or tune E
- FAULT TRACE SYSTEM: p0300 _____ CODES RETRIEVED: found engine miss fire on #1 cylinder . will need to remove all plugs to check. Further performed compression waveform analysis that right intake camshaft having worn lobes and twisted concentric lobe for adjustable valve timing . It would be cost effective to replace with known good used low mileage engine ( 96k ) and install with new fluids.
- found left rear bumper light out
- REMOVE CLUSTER AND LOWER TRIM COVERS ,A/C SYSTEM COVERS , ROAD TEST TO CHECK RATT5LE NOISE , REMOVE AIR BAG UNIT , STEERING WHEEL FOUND NOISE IN STEERING COLUMN. REPAIRED AS NEEDED TO STOP NOISE.
- Will need to remove steering column and repair damaged spring and tak weld steering column frame.
Stephen O. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/7/2021