- 40 POINT AAA INSPECTION
- Confirmed oil cooler is leaking recommend to replace would like to go ahead and clean front timing cover and upper oil pan for supposedly leak. Shocks and struts are blown out front and rear recommend replacement both motor mounts are torn and leaked all the dampening fluid. Found rear brakes are about 2%, right rear brake light bulb is out. Also can see that tires are needed tires tread depth bar is showing.
- resealed oil filter housing, removing and replacing all need items to gain access including intake manifold. NOTE: before starting job noticd coolant in radiator low with no apparent leaks. Filled and pressure tested after the repair and no coolant leaks found at this time.
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Top off all fluid levels and set tire pressures. Preform basic Vehicle inspection OIL LEVEL WHEN CAR CAME IN _full performed all change after repairs
- Cleaned best as possible undercarriage of engine, rack and pinion, oil pan and front timing cover and installed engine die. Ran on rack no leaks found at this time. CUSTOMER TO DRIVE 100-200 MILES AND RETURN FOR NO CHARGE OIL LEAK RECHECK.
- Removed all necessary components to gain access to motor mount and replaced
- Removed and replaced engine mount
- Removed and replaced rear brake rotors clean and adjusted caliper slides and lubed installed new brake pads
- Removed and replaced front struts
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel. TIRES SHOWING ABNORMAL WEAR?
- Removed and replaced rear shocks
- REPLACE RIGHT BRAKE LIGHT BULBS (GOODWILL)
TOM V. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/1/2023