- Confirmed customer concern of vehicle having a no start condition. Both batteries have completely failed. Recommend to start with replacement of both batteries. Installed two batteries into vehicle to continue testing. This vehicle has two main problems at this time. Terminal 87 is currently down(Fuse 22). The power with KOEO is non-existent and is controlled by engine control module(ECM), engine control module relay, and ignition switch(EZS). Everything with live data is showing the switch is currently operating properly. The Intelligent servo module(ISM) is also currently not operating properly. Performed adaption for ISM to be able to get vehicle into neutral. ISM states vehicle is in Drive. The transmission control module states vehicle is in Park. Attempted to put ISM in neutral. ISM is down and has an internal malfunction that will require replacement, programming, and coding. For Terminal 87 failure will need to perform stage 3 electrical diagnostics. It is very possible that the conclusion after electrical diagnostics the vehicle may need an ECM. Vehicle WILL NOT GO INTO NEUTRAL due to ISM failure, vehicle being a 4matic and having electronic parking brake. There is no bypass feature for this vehicle.
- Need vehicle to run to diagnose Transmission shifting concern.
- Recommend body shop to replace and paint
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Top off all fluid levels and set tire pressures. Preform basic Vehicle inspection OIL LEVEL WHEN CAR CAME IN ____Full_______
- Replaced both batteries.
- Replaced ISM.
- After replacement of ISM, programmed ISM and performed all calibrations. After completion of ISM went into Gear Select Module and performed calibrations. Started vehicle. Confirmed repair was successful. Vehicle now moves forward and reverse.
- Confirmed customer concern. Scanned vehicle. Received codes: C1150. Possible problem with right front air strut assembly. Not able to duplicate problem at this time. Recommend to let vehicle sit for awhile and inspect for leak.
- Recommend park brake actuator unit assembly.
- 40 POINT AAA INSPECTION
- WIPER BLADES – Remove & Replace
Noell L. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/16/2022