CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-20T22:04:08+00:002009 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-20T22:04:08+00:00
- Confirmed customer concern of no start condition. Performed battery test. Test failed. Inspected battery module. Recommend to start with battery and IBS Sensor/Cable then re-test starting and charging system test. Must start here first.
- WHINE NOISE WHEN ACCELERATING
- Replaced battery and registered new battery to vehicle.
- Replaced IBS cable
- After replacement of the battery and IBC sensor, scanned vehicle. Received codes: 9CB5, A8C3, A8B6, A8B2, A8B3, A8C4, A8B7, A8B1, A8B0, 9C6C, A559, A554, 931D, A738, C588, A46B, A2CD, A2CE, E2C7, 5DE3, 5DE1, 5DEC, 5DF4, 5DF7, 9503, D373, D364, 93C3, 93D0, A0B2, 2A00, 2ECC, 2DEB, 2E83, 2DEC, 2A87, 2E81, 2DED, 2ACC, 2A3F, 2E85, 2A00, 2ECC, 571C, 571D, A9AC, 604D. Cleared codes in all modules. Started vehicle. Vehicle runs erratic. Checked charging system. System is overcharging at 18.2V Recommend factory alternator. This is a great time to replace the drive belt if plausible.
- Replaced Alternator assembly. Checked starting and charging system. System is currently operating properly at this time.
- Replaced drive belt
- 40 POINT AAA INSPECTION
BOYCE H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/20/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-01T23:01:10+00:002014 BMW 535d CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-01T23:01:10+00:00
- Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Top off all fluid levels and set tire pressures. Preform basic Vehicle inspection OIL LEVEL WHEN CAR CAME IN _OK__________________
MICHAELA P. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-03T22:00:26+00:002016 BMW X3 CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-03T22:00:26+00:00
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Test.] reprogram battery to computer
- COMPLETE PER-PURCHASE INSPECTION
FRANK B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/2/2020