CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-22T22:02:04+00:002007 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-22T22:02:04+00:00
- Front Pads at 8mm on left front, 6mm on right front. Rear pads at 6mm. No codes in ABS system. Upon the brake inspection, found on the right front inner pad, the brake pad shim is jammed at the slide. The shim is broken but still jammed. Cut shim to prevent binding. Found all pins and slides for front and rear brakes are dry. Test drove vehicle 8 miles. Brakes did not lock up and no abnormalities were felt of brake system during test drive. Due to the Shim being broken it is recommended to replace the front pads, front rotors, front pad sensor, and perform a brake flush.
- Triangle is warning for service is due. Customer stated oil change was already performed. Reset Oil change service and vehicle check for customer.
- Right front turn signal socket is burnt and is slightly melted as is the headlamp assembly. Cleaned up contacts on turn signal socket and headlamp assembly. Replaced bulb with 7507. Turn signal currently operates properly. If problem occurs again, vehicle will need right headlamp assembly. For left rear tail lamps, found circuit board not in tail lamp assembly leaning against interior panel. Panel has burn marks and panel material is melted to bulbs. Found the tail lamp housing to be melted and does not hold circuit board. Cleaned circuit board and was able to install a bracket to properly hold board in tail lamp assembly. Left rear lights properly operate at this time. It is recommended to replace left rear tail lamp assembly.
- 40 POINT AAA INSPECTION
- The vehicle passed the SMOG inspection at this time. The vehicle has according to the underhood label: 2WU-TWC, 2TWC, 2AFS, 2HO2S, SFI. The engine test group is: 7BMXB03.0N52 and has California emissions.
- Smog Cert
- WIPER ARM &/OR BLADES – Remove & Replace – One or Both,Wiper Blade Assembly
- Wheel lock key is missing. Wheel lock key 37/21PT
JADE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2021