CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-07T22:04:44+00:002007 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-07T22:04:44+00:00
- Confirm customer's complaint of whining noise. While on test drive I can hear what sounds like power steering pump making the whining noise when turning vehicle. Whining noise from power steering pump is normal
- Performed AAA 40 point inspection
- CLEANED ENGINE COMPARTMENT ADDED OIL DYE. CUSTOMER TO DRIVE 100 NO MORE THAN 200 MILES AND BRING BACK FOR NO CHARGE LEAK CHECK.
- PREFORMED BRAKE FLUID FLUSH
- REPLACED BOTH INNER TIE ROD ENDS
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- REPLACED BOTH LEAF SPRING BUSHINGS
CHARELL C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2023